Burlington Table Tennis Club has 5 tables to play. Our volunteers set up tables before open time and at closing time. A Players must bring their own rackets and balls to play.
Due to the limited number of tables and in order to allow everyone a chance to play, we enforce a 20 minutes play rule per table. In addition, a maximum of 17 players will be accepted at the same time on the floor.
Location and Operation Hours
- Maximum of 17 players at any given time
- Players must register via the online reservation system (each week)
- Club opens at 18:45 with play commencing at 18:50
- If you need change your reservation after signing up, you can follow the same link to unregister
- We ask you change your registration ASAP to give other players a chance, if you cannot attend
- Proof of vaccination will be required to attend
- -Burlington City Covid Regulations
- Wash hands before and after each match
- Wear a mask while not playing a match
- Observe social distancing
- Do not clean your racquet by breathing on it
- Ensure any sweat on the table is cleaned at the end of your match
- -Provisions will be supplied for wiping the tables off
Weekly Sign-up Sheet:
We have now introduced a player reservation system.
If you would like to reserve your spot for the upcoming week: